How It Works – Beta Test
Get Signed Up With ProPrudence
- Sign up to gain access to the Case Manager
- Select your Practice Areas
- Choose the city and / or zip codes from which you’d like to see available cases
- Add your Bar number to speed up account verification (optional)
Our 2-Step Verification, Explained
- Only verified lawyers are allowed to use ProPrudence
- You’ll receive an email to verify your contact information
- Your credentials will also be confirmed with the state Bar
- Once verified, you can begin claiming cases from the Case Manager
Using The Case Manager
- The Case Manager collects basic information about the client and their case details
- The Available Cases tab shows the cases available for you to claim
- Review the details of each case before choosing which leads you want to claim
How To Connect With Clients
- Claiming a case begins the process of connecting you with the client
- You can instantly connect with clients via a secure video conference
- Clients can also indicate times when they are ready for you to claim their case
- A secure video link will be provided via email and SMS in case you get disconnected
Have a question or running into any problems?
Our support team is here to help!
Ask questions, report any bugs, or give us your overall thoughts on how we can improve our service.